Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen


 

I was working on my Pinterest board for Influesnter and Spring Beauty.  I decided I was going to search for "white teeth" and see what I came up with.  Holy cow!  Pins and pins with all sorts of things you can buy in the store to homemade whiteners.  Gels to trays, pastes to natural food whiteners.  The pictures just kept coming.



Just a sample of "white teeth" pins

Hello world!  Haven't you heard of Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen?
 

Seriously, have you tried to talk, or even just sit quietly and not do a thing with those whitening strip things in your mouth?  Plus, the more you think about it the more you just want to play with it while they are on your teeth!

Well, now Colgate has come up with a better solution.  The Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen.

 
It is a toothbrush with a built in whitener.  Let me explain that a little bit better.  The toothbrush really is just a fancy holder for the whitener (a little pen).  The toothbrush is a specially designed brush that has these great bristles.  Just brush as you normally would with your favorite toothpaste.  (I tried the Colgate Optic White Toothpaste.)


  Then turn the dial at the bottom of the whitening pen and apply the gel to your teeth.  It takes about two clicks for the top teeth and two clicks for the bottom teeth. It takes just a few seconds to apply and then you're good to go.
 
 







BEFORE







AFTER






Don't you all just love my crooked teeth?  Honestly, I don't see much of a difference in the before and after photos.  I tried to have the same kind of lighting and everything but I just don't see a difference.  I feel like they are a bit whiter sometimes but not a big enough difference for me. 

The verdict?  It's worth it to try.  Super easy and hardly any mess.  Maybe the whitening is more noticeable on others.  While I don't have pearly whites they definitely aren't terrible either.


P.S. I did receive this item complimentary through the Influenster program, for testing purposes.  Everything written are my own personal opinions.




Comments

Popular Posts