Welcome to the Suave Family



Thanks to Influenster, I was given a great box of Suave products to test out.  This box included:


WHOA!  That's a big picture.  Anyway, here are my Suave products.
-Suave Naturals Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash (for me)
-Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1 (for my hubby)
-Suave Kids 3-in-1 (for my kiddos)

My family has been using the products for almost two months now and here are our opinions.

Suave Naturals Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash
I loved the smell and it felt very rich when I lathered it on.  My complaint is that my skin feels dry after my shower.  I wish the richness lasted longer on my skin.  Maybe I'm using too much, not enough, or it just doesn't quite work for my skin type.  Will I still use it?  Heck yes, I like the smell, but I will probably switch back after this bottle is empty.

Suave Professionals Men 2-in-1
My  husband has been using the shampoo/conditioner.  He really likes it.  He likes the convenience of using just one bottle, plus it saves a lot of time....his showers usually take forever!  He also likes how it cleans.  He says that he usually isn't a big fan of 2-in-1 products because his hair feels greasy and heavy after using it, but this is the opposite.  His hair feels clean and light.  I think he'll stick with this.

Suave Kids 3-in-1
I'm all for products that make my life easier and give me a bit more free time.  This 3-in-1 is perfect.  I only have to deal with one bottle for my little ones.  Our only complaint for this product is the actual packaging itself.  My son, five years old, said tonight, "I wish it had a pump.  I can't get this out by myself without getting too much."  I know that changing the top to a pump might add a bit more to the cost, but I would pay it for my kids to have a little more independence during bath time.

Overall, I love Suave products.  They are a cost effective product that gets the job done.  There may be a few hits and misses, BUT if it is a miss I'm only paying $2+ instead of $10+.



***P.S.   I received the above products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  The opinions above are all mine!






Comments

Popular Posts