Signing Off as Your Ultimate Fan Correspondent

My video is finally up on YouTube so you can check it out here.



At the end of the day I also had a chance to talk with some other fans of the show.  I wish they could have used some of that footage, but you never know what is actually usable.  I met some great girls and especially had a blast chatting up the Canadians. 


Well, as I said in the video, "I'm Julie Purin signing off as the Ultimate Fan Correspondent..."  (You can only drag out a free three day trip in to so many posts.)  I followed my brother's wishes and jumped on the blog bandwagon.  In just a few short weeks I have had almost 600 page views, which I find impressive, and have had readers from America, Germany, India, Austria, UK, Netherlands, Canada, Australia, Russia, and Switzerland.  Pretty cool!  Who knows, maybe I'll keep on posting about things that are "Just Julie."

Comments

Popular Posts