Influenster...Check it Out!

Have you ever heard of Influenster?  No, I didn't misspell anything.  It is a great site that you have to check out.  Influenster (click here to check out their site) is a "free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences."

To get started you: 
   1.  Sign up
   2.  Earn badges

That is it!  Influenster will go through their membership list and send out Voxboxes to active members that fit a particular profile.  Voxboxes are little packages of happiness!  They are filled with all sorts of products.  All Influenster asks is that you give your opinions about the products, participate in challenges, blog/vlog about your experiences, and spread the word via social media.

It isn't just about getting free stuff.  You have to work for it! 


Personally, I love this program.  I have been introduced to some great new products.  Many of the products are now staples in my own home!

If you are interested in joining...let me know.  I'll send you an invite.  Influenster is an equal opportunity program!  Women.  Men.  It doesn't matter.  Check it out!

 

Comments

Popular Posts