New Year's Goals..so far

So I may have been a bit over zealous (zealous, is that the word I'm working for?  Eh...I'm keeping it) with my goals.  You can check out the post here.   I made 31 Goals for 2013 since I was turning 31.  Well, it is currently the beginning of April and this is what I have accomplished so far!

....

....

cricket, cricket

cricket, cricket

...

...

...

Um, yeah, that would be a big ol' goose egg.  I'm really close on some of them, but it is a bit depressing to see that I can't mark off anything on my list. 

So I am looking through my list and I have decided to try and accomplish one thing this month.  One thing.  Okay, I can do that.  Let's see...(reading my list to see what the easiest thing will be to accomplish)...(rereading because nothing seems doable at this moment).  Hmmm....

Alright, this month I am going to...(reread the list just one more time to see which one I am closest to finishing and then switch my mind to make it a tad bit more difficult)...finish Ezra's baby book.  Really, I should finish that before he graduates from high school :)  Fingers crossed that I stay motivated!




 

Comments

Popular Posts