Celestial Seasonings

Thanks to Influenster I have been introduced to some great products over the year.  I've tried new products, tried and true products, and everything in between.  This time around I had the chance to taste Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea.  I was given this complimentary through the Influenster program. 

Let me start out with the fact that I am not typically a tea drinker.  Give me hot chocolate or give me death.  I did go ahead and try it but it just wasn't my cup of tea (get it?...hehe).  The peppermint smell was great, perfect for the holidays, but the green tea just didn't do it for me.  I felt like it lacked something in the flavor profile.



I didn't doctor up the tea itself but I did enjoy it with some Christmas cookies! 

 
 
I'll probably stick with my  hot chocolate next time around.

 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts