Always & Tampax Always Radiant Collection Review

Well, the Influenster Summer VoxBox reviews are coming to an end.  I've enjoyed trying out the items in this particular box.  The last review I have is for the Always & Tampax Always Radiant Collection.  Click here for more info about Always & Tampax.
I LOVE the new Always Infinity Radiant collection.  I actually noticed this product in the stores about a year ago.  With a coupon in hand I purchased it and have never gone back.  With multiple sizes, you can always find the right one for you.  It is comfortable and you don't have to worry about leaks!  That is important.  Compared to other pads, this is the BEST!  I even wrote to Always a few months ago and asked them why they wouldn't just consider throwing out the rest of their products and just sell Infinity Radiant.  Yes, it is that good!
 
Now, for Tampax.  They have redone the packaging for the lovely tampon.  It is easy to open and has a great design.  It is stylish...well as stylish as you can get when you are talking about feminine hygiene products.  Plus, the protection is great!  
 
This has nothing to do with the product itself, but Tampax...you need to have a new commercial for this product. 
 
 
Ummm, I don't quite get it and it honestly makes me think you are carrying around a dirty "product" around with you. 
 
Anyway, check them out!  Great products and totally worth the extra cost.
 
 
By the way, I did receive this product complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.

Comments

Popular Posts