Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen Review

As a redhead with very fair skin, I go through my fair share of sunscreen.  I have tried SPF 15 all the way up to 105.  Does it really make a difference?  I don't know!  I still usually burn unless I diligently set my clock for every hour and reapply.  Anyway, as much sunscreen as I go through, and I don't even use it every day like I should, I will always accept free sunscreen.  So, I was excited to receive in my 2012 Summer VoxBox from Influenster the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen in SPF 30.  Check out their product info at the bottom of the post.



For me, there is not much you can say about a sunscreen.  It either works for you or it doesn't.  I have to say that I love the protection that this sunscreen provided and the creaminess of the lotion.  My hands were NOT greasy after applying the lotion, which is extremely important to me.  The smell was very tropical, perfect for Hawaiian Tropics, but I did find that it could be a bit overwhelming.  I have to use a lot of sunscreen and I found that the smell, while nice and not chemically smelling, was a bit too much for me.  Still, a definite must for the summer!  I'll have to check out the SPF 50 next time.

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.

Where to Buy

You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle


By the way, I did receive this product complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.

Comments

Popular Posts