EBOOST

I was given a sample of EBOOST, in pink lemonade, to try out from my latest box of goodies.  I decided to let my wonderful husband try this product out.  As a breastfeeding momma I didn't want to put anything that I wasn't familiar with through my body. 

My husband was a bit hesitant when I first asked him to try this "energy drink."  He was very skeptical about it all.  Then this past Sunday afternoon he decided to go on a 15 mile bike ride with a friend.  I suggested he bring the EBOOST with him and he filled up his water bottle, added the deliciously smelling powder, shook everything together, and headed out.  Halfway through his trip he said he started to feel the little boost in energy.  Nothing dramatic but just enough to get him over that hump.  His biggest complaint?  The drink was a bit too sugary.  That is definitely saying something from my husband (he has a massive sweet tooth).  Maybe he didn't add enough water, maybe it settled over the course of his bike ride, maybe it just is too sweet.  One trial packet couldn't help us solve that problem. 

So here are the questions:
Did he like it?  Yes, he said he would definitely try it again.
Would he buy it?  Well, that is another story for $28 for a box of 20, that just won't happen in our household.  He doesn't need that much of energy boost.

EBOOST is "the Natural Energy Booster with a tangy citrus burst and a lasting natural energy boost! This EBOOST formula is loaded with green tea, vitamins and super nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin D and B-12 in an easy to mix effervescent packet. It's low calorie and sweetened with Stevia too!"  It retails for around $28 for a box of 20. 

For more information about EBOOST you can check out their website here or you can find them on Influenster.

EBOOST® Natural Energy


Just a note that I/my husband received this product complimentary through Influenster.

Comments

Popular Posts