Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

I LOVE freebies!  I love getting things in the mail!  So, when I heard about Influenster (over two years ago now) I knew it was a match made in heaven.  What is Influenster?  Well, it is easier for them to explain. 


Taken right from their website...

Influenster [in-floo-uhn-ster]

noun
An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards.

Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).


Just last week I was given a new product to try.

Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

So I gave it a shot.  I don't wear much make up.  Usually I just put a swipe of mascara on and I am out the door.  This was perfect for me to try!  It did take a while to get used to the "lash-catching brush" but I got the hang of it eventually. 

This mascara has a "grow-lash complex of Procapil, keratin and antioxidants.  After 30 days, lashes appear longer, stronger and more numerous."

It hasn't been 30 days, but I'm not quite sure about the "appear" part.  Does it mean that they only look longer and stronger or will they actually BE longer and stronger.  We'll have to see about that.

Does it pass the test?  I think so.  I am TERRIBLE about washing my mascara off each night and usually when I wake up I have raccoon eyes, dark mascara flecks all around.  I can fall asleep and wake up and look just as good as when I went to bed.  On the flip side of that though, when I do actually take the time to wash, it took quite a bit of scrubbing to get the mascara off.  I don't own eye makeup remover, but I think I may have to invest in some if I continue to wear Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara. 

I really do like it though!

 
 
 








Comments

Popular Posts