My Influenster 2011 Holiday VoxBox

Alright folks.  I love free things.  I do.  So, when I was reading my mom's Woman's World magazine and saw an article on how to get even MORE free stuff...I said "sign me up."  Thus began my relationship with *Influenster.  You sign up, fill out a few surveys, earn some badges, and if you are lucky (or if they are trying to target you particular group) you get a VoxBox. 

What is a VoxBox?  I am sure you are asking yourself that question.  Well, a VoxBox is a little package of freebie goodness!  I just received my first one in the mail today.  Enjoy the lovely video and read below to get more details on the items I received.


**So my box included:

imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails in Ecstatic Cling
Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask in Passion Peel Off
New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City color
Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
Larabar in Apple Pie

My first thoughts...well, I love free stuff.  I am interested in trying the manicure set but not too happy about the HOT PINK color, love the smell of the coconut soap, ready to try the face mask, love the color of the lip gloss, don't really like gum but will let my husband try it, and really excited to taste the Larabar product.

If you really want to know what I think, check back in a week after I have reviewed everything!



* I received these complimentary products featured above through the Influenster's VoxBox product testing program.  I am under no obligation review these products in a positive way.

**By clicking on the link, you will be directed to that companies website.

Comments

Popular Posts