Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

For the last two months I have had the chance to try out some products through the Influenster program.  Seriously, if you like free stuff (which everything I review was given to me for FREE) and you like the latest products, you have to sign up.  Check out their website for more information!
 
Last up from my Sun Kissed Voxbox is the Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles.  I've seen this product in the store but I'm not much of high heel girl so I never considered buying them.
 
In fact, here is the highest pair of shoes that I own.  I think they are about an inch high give or take.
 
 
 
The first thing I did was put the liners in the shoe.  There is a slight tackiness to the underside of the insole to help them stick to your shoes without slipping.
 
I put my insoles in and went to work.  Three hours later I was already in pain.  Now my shoes were already a bit tight but with the insoles it certainly made for a tight squeeze.  I don't know.  The package does say it is for shoes 2" and higher.  Maybe because my shoes weren't high enough they just didn't work out quite well.  I have no clue.  Maybe I didn't put them in quite the right spot. 
 
I'm not going to write off the product completely.  You love your high heel shoes and wear them no matter what?  This might just be for you.  Definitely give it a try.  Have you used them before?  What did you think?  Do I need to try something different?
 
  

Comments

Popular Posts