This time I received the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. They look adorable in the package. I love the colors (and they do come in a huge variety of colors).
You can use just one for a quick up do or twist two together for a cute color combo.
Check out the Goody Website for more information about this product and the many other products that they carry.
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics:
Here are just a few of my pics from using the ribbon elastics...
So, what do I really think about it?
1. The colors are cute.
2. I love the fact that it is an actual accessory. Most hair ties blend in and this really stand outs (if you are looking for that kind of thing) and makes a statement.
3. For those of you that find yourself wearing your elastic bands around your wrist...this actually looks cute and it doesn't cut your circulation off as much :)
5. Something different. Even when my hair is in a nasty old pony tail it just looks a bit more polished.
1. I have THICK hair and I wish they were just a hair (get it, hair!) bigger so that I could wrap it around my hair a few more times to really make sure things are in place.
2. The knot kind of has a mind of its own. Sometimes it looks cute just hanging out the side but often times I felt weird with the knot sticking straight out and the small ends jutting from my head.
I got this for free but would I actually spend my own money on it?
I would. The colors are cute and it easily dresses up that boring pony tail.