Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics Review

Goody Ouchless Ribbon ElasticsI recently received a voxbox from Influenster with some free products to try out.  Haven't heard of Influenster?  Check out their website.  It is a great way to stay on top the latest products and sometimes try them out before they even hit the market. 

This time I received the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics.  They look adorable in the package.  I love the colors (and they do come in a huge variety of colors).    

You can use just one for a quick up do or twist two together for a cute color combo.

Check out the Goody Website for more information about this product and the many other products that they carry.





Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics:

  • Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!
  • From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®
  • Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.

  • Here are just a few of my pics from using the ribbon elastics...

     

    So, what do I really think about it?
    PROS:
    1.  The colors are cute.
    2.  I love the fact that it is an actual accessory.  Most hair ties blend in and this really stand outs (if you are looking for that kind of thing) and makes a statement.
    3.  For those of you that find yourself wearing your elastic bands around your wrist...this actually looks cute and it doesn't cut your circulation off as much :)
    4.  Affordable.
    5.  Something different.  Even when my hair is in a nasty old pony tail it just looks a bit more polished.

    CONS:
    1.  I have THICK hair and I wish they were just a hair (get it, hair!) bigger so that I could wrap it around my hair a few more times to really make sure things are in place.
    2.  The knot kind of has a mind of its own.  Sometimes it looks cute just hanging out the side but often times I felt weird with the knot sticking straight out and the small ends jutting from my head.

    I got this for free but would I actually spend my own money on it?
    I would.  The colors are cute and it easily dresses up that boring pony tail.

    Comments

    Popular Posts