It is called "VIP." I originally thought I got the color because of the name (since Influenster's are VIPs!) but no, I think it was the luck (bad luck) of the draw. Life goes on though and I can't completely hate on the color because the polish itself is great!
|Modeled by my mom! |
It looks much better on her :)
So the pros...
1. Much, MUCH cheaper than going to a salon for a gel manicure. You get a great look at an amazing cost. At only $2.99 a bottle you can buy a handful of colors for the cost of just one trip to the salon.
2. It doesn't take much time at all to go from putting on your polish to heading out the door. Yes, you do have to wait a bit before they dry, but again the time you save doing it at home versus going out is amazing.
3. It is so easy to take off (again, compared to the gel nails). Switch out colors in no time.
4. The color selection is amazing.
5. Did I mention the price? Again, only $2.99 a bottle and you get a sleek and shiny look.
I have to say it, even though it isn't the polishes fault, I hated the color I was given to try out. That's my only complaint though :)
SinfulShine™ can be found at Walgreens. They have an amazing assortment of colors, don't just judge it on VIP. I've already purchased my next color...
Want to know more about this product? Check out the Sinful Shine Facebook Page.